GridTech provides underground utility and infrastructure construction services, including tunnel
construction, horizontal auger boring, and (HDD) horizontal directional drilling, also known as directional
We specialize in the underground drilling of utility pipelines. Our directional boring professionals in Miami, FL excavate a hole beneath the earth without disturbing the surface in order to bore underground pipes and conduit for utility lines of various lengths and sizes, large and small.
• Overhead distribution system construction and maintenance
• Optimum availability
• Guaranteed precision
• Preventing machine stoppages
• Checking protocols for all items
• Replacement of filters & other consumables as required
• Report on system status and functionality and on any measures needed to keep it running optimally
• Detailed inspection results report
• Corrective actions required
• Adjustment of the geometry of the machine, table & heads in case of deviation
• Alignment of head articulations
• Geometrical precision. Laser interferometer & ball bar
• Preventive head maintenance
• Repair service
• Temporary head replacement during repairs
Each of our directional drilling and horizontal auger boring projects has as its major goal the preservation and restoration of the environment in which we work. To assist us in accomplishing this on your behalf, we classify each project into one of six categories based on the diameter of the bore hole to be drilled.
Save time and effort. Surroundings are impacted as little as possible. When compared to other underground utility installation methods, directional boring projects use fewer employees and less equipment, resulting in fewer disturbances to surface traffic and work flows.
The number one objective of GridTech is safety. In every part of the workplace, we are committed to ensuring a safe working environment for all employees. We think that all accidents can be avoided, and that everyone's employment requires them to be safe. Our management and field staff must always demonstrate safety leadership, provide a safe working environment, and promote safety as one of our key values.
We've worked on a wide range of projects requiring small-bore precision drills, as well as dozens of smaller jobs around the USA. Our Horizontal Directional Borings can be used for a huge range of underground installations.
We can handle the entire underground cable installation procedure, from beginning to end, including searches, plans, cable burying license, drilling, installation, and reinstatement quickly, efficiently and with minimum disruption.
At GridTech, we provide a wide range of services, but directional boring has always been at the core of what we do. We have assisted both home and commercial clients. And we're glad to state that no matter how big or small the job is, we always provide the best customer service possible.
The directional boring, however, is only half of the story. To drill wells and operate drilling machinery, your project need skilled and audited drillers that’s what we have. All GridTech drillers are certified. This commitment to provide the best possible solution for each project is part of GridTech's ongoing investment in our people in order to provide industry-leading services to our clients.
• Production well drilling for irrigation, dewatering and public water supply well
• Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) wells for the underground storage and recovery of seasonably available water.
• Coring – conventional and continuous wireline
• Well rehabilitation including acidisation and screen development including use of a dedicated 5000 lb/in2rotary jetting head.
• Aquifer performance testing using our extensive range of submersible test pumps, magnetic
flow meters and water level data loggers
• Single and dual element packer testing
• Video and geophysical logging
• Complete well cementing services and well abandonment plugging
© Copyright GRIDTECH.